|Available Gas Types|
Book your aircon service with in 2 minutes
Aircon Gas Topup
Airconpros will refill your gas in your aircon for an flexible pricing across singapore for hdb flats , homes , offices and other commercial places.
- We refill R22 and R410 gas for your air-conditioner
- Our technician also check the gas pipeline and gas balance amount whether it is pure or not.
- We properly Refill the gas and properly reassign your aircon.
- We should regularly check the gas pipeline of our air-conditioner
- Our experience technician will take your aircon if it in case it has major problem they will solve it properly.
Why Aircon Gas Top-up important?
These days one of the common problems is aircon not being cold enough. What is the main reason for this problem? We should know that? The Freon circulates through the evaporator coil and cools the airflow over it, and eventually sends the cool air into the place. So when the level of this freon becomes insufficient, the aircon fails to produce the cool. And a Refringent form of frozen that results in low-level cool. So these kinds of major cooling issues are overcome by the refill of the Gas. Airconpros will help you when you need the gas top-up for your aircon.
Aircon Gas types
- R22- It is a hydro chlorofluorocarbon (HCFC), thus contributes to ozone layer depletion . In this, Gas was discontinued for use in residential air conditioners due to their harmful effects on the environment.
- R32 – is next generation of refrigerant Gas for air conditioner.that efficiently carries heat and has lower environmental impact.
- R410 – This type of Gas is used in the latest air conditioners now. It is a hydro fluorocarbon (HFC)and does not affect the Ozone layer.
What Happens after Gas Top-up?
- Better cooling
- Reduced cooling time
- Stop Gas leaking problem
- Reduced electricity bill
- Does not produce warm air
Frequently Ask Questions?
Our technical team has wealth of experience of refilling the gas for all brands so they can easily manage your aircon and refill the gas . They also can easily handle complicated issues too.
If it going down in short span after your gas top up done kindly contact the technician to solve that issue.
If Aircon gas level is not maintained properly your cooling speed will be low so for that only we have to check the Aircon gas level